Saturday, 23 February 2008

From Olly Fayers

I would personally like to extend my thanks to Tom and Brian for putting so much time and effort into our seminar - they really didn't have to. I greatly appreciate it, and I know others did too. I think that talking interestingly to a room full of people who could not be seen (or heard for most of the time) was very impressive on their part!

Even though a few technical gremlins surfaced, I do think it was an awesome seminar. I felt that Tom and Brian's presentations were as interesting as they were thought-provoking, and, most significantly, caused a heck of a lot of debate afterwards.


ETA: I liked this so much that I thought it deserved a post of its own. S

1 comment:

Toby said...

Id just like to second that. Very thought-provoking and a real glimpse of the future! Really appreciate you going to so much effort.